* Job Title: Integrated Logistics Manager - 26540
* CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 16th January 2018 @ 15:45
* Daily Pay Rates: £344.05 UMBRELLA / £273.95 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South West: Bristol: Abbey Wood
* Contract Length: 29/01/2018 to 31/03/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an Integrated Logistics Manager with SC, experience of the DE&S & of maintaining mechanical automotive systems. The role is focused on preventing issues found by users in the field by developing suitable engineering based responses to these issues and embodying these within technical equipment support solutions. Detail below.
* Provide ILS focus for the project in alignment with the ILSMs strategy.
* Provide interface for the Delivery Team with all logistic support agencies.
* Determine and develop ILS strategies in conjunction with the ILSM and the SPISN PMs in order to meet the ILS tasks and objectives.
* Be able to provide input into the reliability, maintainability and testability activity.
* Represent SPISN-ILS requirements at meetings and committees as required.
* Provide the necessary ILS support to Industry, and other ILS staff within SPISN.
* Ensure that support lessons learned are disseminated throughout the Delivery Team.
* Provide the logistic support input to all project papers, reports and submissions.
Other duties to consider prior to contract award:
* Ensure that the ILS strategy is reviewed.
* Ensure coherent supportability requirements are included in all programme plans.
* Plan for Supportability demonstrations or Log Demos, prior to Main User Migration and additional sub-project In-Service Dates (ISD)s.
* Represent project ILS requirements to industry at pre-contract award meetings/discussions/presentations/guidance conferences.
* Ensure that Supportability requirements are included in Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work (SoW) and Contract Specifications. f. Evaluate responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work (SoW) and Contract Specifications, through application of the ILS marking scheme.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: A vocational background in a supportability engineering discipline for this technically demanding post.
The post holder must be a UK National and hold SC clearance as a minimum, DV desirable.
If you are an Integrated Logistics Manager & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.