* Job Title: Assistant Finance Manager - 26589 - DIO
* CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 11th January 2018 @ 16:00
* Daily Pay Rates: £150 - £200 UMBRELLA / £119.44 - £159.25 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South East: Andover: Marlborough Lines
* Contract Length: 08/01/2018 to 31/05/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant with SC & ideally experience of the MoD & Marlborough Lines. Detail below.
The DIO is developing and implementing a programme of disposals that range from single building assets to surplus sites. This large and complex programme is for 25+ years and will generate billions in disposal receipts that will fund unit colocations and enable further disposals. Defence Estate Optimisation (DEO) is part of this programme and has a significant profile both in Defence and wider government.
The Assistant Management Accountant in DEO is accountable for ensuring the CoE adheres to and conforms to all agreed DIO TLB processes and operating procedures, and particularly those which assist the A&D / DEOP Finance team in the development and management of the DEO financial model and associated reporting requirements. They are also responsible for maintaining financial records and assisting with the interrogation of financial systems and the provision of financial support.
MAIN TASK REQUIREMENTS
Management Accountancy - 40%
* Assist in the analysis of the financial impacts of proposed changes including the production of costing revisions.
* Assist in the production of benchmarking data and review of Assessment Study outputs against benchmarks.
* Assist with the analysis of financial models to support investment appraisals, affordability assessments and portfolio-level scenario analysis.
Financial Model - Data Assurance and Reporting - 50%
* Review data received from IO / Plans / A&D before inclusion into Fin Model - check for consistency and omissions etc against current BCG structure.
* Configuration control of all DEO Finance data / information.
* Maintain the depository of data which feeds the financial model. Ensure audit trails of changes / model amendments are maintained and filed appropriately on MOSS / filing structure.
* Developing and Maintaining data standards and effective data management protocols, such as data dictionary, custodians and other best practice as advised by DA&I.
* Extract data from fin model for programme boards / QPRR / other reporting requirements (routine and ad-hoc). Format, perform basic manipulation, and present to C2/C1 for review.
* Maintenance of register of data provided to external parties.
Administration - 10%
* Develop the DEO Finance MOSS structure - liaise with PMO info manager.
* Support to DH Fin - Checking of documents for agreed formats - e.g. powerpoint presentations for DEO board.
* Responsible for maintaining the finance plan - monitoring progress, updating with information from other team members.
* Assist in other administration tasks for the A&D / DEO team e.g. Scheduling meetings, file / records management and conference room bookings etc.
If you are a a Assistant Management Accountant & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you.
James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the experience or clearance!