Job title - Ref
Maintenance Technician - 3474
Duration - working week
12 months - 8/40hr week
Day rate/Co type
£13.29 an hour (overtime possible)
We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician/Electrician with experience of C&I maintenance & also electrical testing/Inspection to BS7671. Detail below .
Purpose of Role
Undertakes assigned tasks within the Maintenance Team, having full regard to Site Licence requirements, Statutory Regulations and Company and Location Directives, Procedures and Safety Rules.
* Carries out core maintenance duties within his/her own level of demonstrated competence.
* Carries out operational tasks within scope and competence and to assist with fault investigations.
* Provides technical support to current and future project design and implementation.
* The post holder may be required to fulfil a role in the Site Emergency Scheme.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* The post holder may be required to carry out identified roles as necessary.
* Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments.
* Supports the continuous improvement of Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality on Site.
* Supports colleague's learning and development through knowledge sharing, task instruction etc.
If you are a Maintenance Technician/Electrician & match the detail above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please take a look at the other Magnox roles on our website!
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!