� Job Title: Project Manager - 22194 - DSTL LBS
� CV Submission Deadline: 17/10/2017 @ 0930
� The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £315 UMBRELLA/PSC Inscope / £252.08 PAYE
� Location: South South East:Dstl Portsdown West
� Contract Length: end date wil be 16/06/2018
� Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Project manager with SC, experience of the DSTL/MoD & ideally LBS. Detail below.
* Designing, planning, and implementing a project which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
* Defining the project's governance framework including monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, quality and assurance, information management, resource management, procurement plan.
* Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security). Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
* Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, IP and others as appropriate Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Management System.
* Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
* Leading change management within permitted project tolerances; adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities.
* Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback.
* Enabling development of staff through project activities.
* Creating a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
They hold specific accountability for:
* An IPP for delivery of the project
* At project completion that information and knowledge has been captured and shared appropriately
* The acceptance of any deliverables provided by external organisations, taking advice from PTA, LTR and TP as appropriate.
* Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
* Commercial awareness MOD SC security clearance
* Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
* Understanding of Dstl's business model. Desirable:
* Project Management e.g. APMP, PRINCE2.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the clearance or experience!