* Job Title: Quantity Surveyor - 25016 - DIO
* CV Submission Deadline: Friday 13th October 2017 @ 11:00
* Daily Pay Rates: £345.13 UMBRELLA / £276.20 PAYE
* Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
* Location: South East:Andover: Marlborough Lines
* Contract Length: 02/10/2017 to 01/04/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with SC, experience of the DIO/Marlborough Lines & the AB Programme. Detail below.
* Supporting individual AB projects from a QS perspective through the approvals, construction and close out process.
* Fulfilment of cost reporting requirements within and external to ABP Providing cost advice on potential programme wide efficiencies
Key Tasks -
* Cost Control and management for Army Basing
* Review of PSP produced Cost Plans
* Preparation of high level cost estimates where required
* Support the DIO approvals process involving preparation of cost assurance reports and project and asset level cost breakdowns for individual projects in the AB programme
* Provide cost benchmarking advice for individual projects in the AB programme
* Support programme delivery and project development
* Review of identified VM / VE opportunities and potential cost savings in support of overall programme affordability
* Analyse individual projects on cost decisions
* Fulfilment of ABP cost reporting requirements Provide reports relating to benchmarking, cost reduction data, procurement forecasts and the like
* Implement monitoring and reporting of assets under construction and completed assets across the AB programme
* Support project delivery and close out
* Provide cost advice on Compensation Events, disputes and final accounts for projects in construction
For internal recruitment campaigns at an equivalent level, DIO requires candidates to be MRICS / FRICS qualified with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience. We also request experience of working in a customer focused, partnering environment and, preferably, a degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economy or Construction Management. These criteria are equally relevant to resources recruited under a Manpower Sub arrangement. Whilst we may be flexible to secure a good candidate who meets the criteria only partially, we ask that these requirements are largely met.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the clearance or experience!