* Job Title: Programme Office Support - 24585 - DISS
* CV Submission Deadline: 13/10/17 @ 1000
* Daily Pay Rate: £280.09 - £336.11 PAYE / £350 - £420 Umbrella
* Hours: Daily 7.4 weekly 37
* Location: South West:Corsham: Basil Hill Site
* Contract Length: ASAP to 16/06/18
* Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for Programme Office Support with SC, experience of of the DISS. Detail below.
* To provide admin support to the various Boards in terms of booking meeting rooms, managing the tempo and schedule of the meetings, providing agenda's, taking and issuing Minutes. B
* .Support the Resource Management function with the acquisition of resources the on-boarding of the resources once they arrive. This includes arranging and providing arrival briefs, creating process documentation, booking and controlling meeting rooms.
* Establishment and maintenance of programme filing systems.
* Provide support to the Head of the Programme Support Office and all other required administrative support as required by the Programme and associated projects.
* Responsible for the coordination and management of weekly Checkpoint and Programme meetings.
* Create/Issue agendas five working days before the meeting date.
* Take Minutes within 2 working days of the meeting, obtaining endorsement. Issue Minutes within 3 working days of meeting and record actions on MOSS within 3 working days of meetings. Monitor and update actions twice weekly and distribute updates/ action reminders to attendees 2 days before meeting commencement.
* Benefits Management - Provide support to the Deployed Platform Services Benefits Manager
* Maintain Trackers and liaise with stakeholders
* Good MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
* Good support office skills (electronic document management, management of material for meetings, taking Minutes)
* Reliably turn the handle on process
* Ability to work with minimal supervision Desirable Skills:
* Candidate will have good interpersonal skills
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap. Thank you. James/Number 8 Resourcing
Please note the CV submission deadline.
Please don't apply if you don't have the clearance or experience!