Job title - Ref
Quality Assurance Assistant - 3307
Duration - working week
3 months - 8/40 hr week
Day rate/Co type
£140-157 a day
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant with experience of the Nuclear sector & ideally Chapelcross.
Purpose of Role
To assist in the development, management, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Assurance arrangements to ensure compliance with statutory and Company requirements
* Assist with the development and maintenance of documentation/procedures in Quality Assurance to support ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
* Assist with the preparation of Quality manuals and Quality plans.
* Monitor compliance with Company and Site standards including quality controls and surveillance activities.
* Assist in the preparation of internal and external audits. Participating as auditor as part of an audit team.
* Liaise with other departments to facilitate the planning of quality aspects of work programmes.
* Assist with the implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
* Provide support for the implementation of the audit programmes and management review preparations.
* The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
* Comply with the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments. Support the continuous improvement of Health, Safety Environment and Quality on Site.
* As a customer-focused individual, the post holder will be expected to support delivery within his or her range of skills, knowledge, experience and competence.
* Undertake baseline roles as required.
* Contribute to the effective development and delivery of training within own area of specialism.
* Assisting with managing the relevant aspects of the Detail Volume, SPI/CPI, and commercial and financial aspects as required for delivery of the lifetime plan.
The post holder will be required to complete training as defined in Common Training Profiles, supplemented by Site Specific Training Profiles when required.
Essential (E) / Desirable (D)
Education / Qualifications / Training
Educated to NQF level 4 / NVQ Level 4 E
Certificate in Environmental Management / Safety / QA D
Experience / Knowledge
Good knowledge of Company Processes for own specialty D
If you meet the experience required above please apply & I will get back to you asap. Thank you. James/No8
Please take a look at our other Nuclear sector roles on our website.
Please don't apply if you don't meet the experience required!