Bid Coordinator - 48426 - East Grinstead - £30-35k
Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure are looking to appoint a Bid Coordinator who shall play a key business support role within our East Grinstead office. The main business areas fall within the Highways, Rail and Water & Environment sectors so bid support experience relating to one of these industries would be advantageous.
Capita Property and Infrastructure is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We have over 4,000 staff at 50+ offices in the UK and internationally, offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.
We do much more than simply delivering projects; we design, manage and partner. We focus on building strategic relationships with our clients - delivering a comprehensive service across their portfolio and optimising the benefits of continuous improvement in design quality, efficiency, cost reduction and knowledge retention. We support them at all stages of a project or programme, and our understanding of the key risks and challenges means that we direct effort where it is most needed
The Bid/Proposal Coordinator is the person who directly supports the local business leads and wider infrastructure sales teams as a support function to the Infrastructure Division bidding and proposal generation activities. You shall be responsible for supporting throughout the bid lifecycle from qualification to contract signature. Providing support and at times, dependant on value/complexity, lead each opportunity as a project, driving inputs from across the business to meet required timescales and quality in-line with the client's buying process.
Bid management / production:
* Coordinate the deliverables in the preparation and organisation of bids and direct business development submissions
* Undertake client / competitor analysis
* Ensure the corporate bid process is implemented and understood to ensure that quality, commercial, and legal requirements are always met
* Coordinate internal commercial reviews where necessary
* Work closely with graphic design teams to develop high quality and visually engaging proposals
* Monitor sales pipeline through CRM system Salesforce and support sales teams with conversion of leads
* Be an advocate of best practice across all businesses
* Contribute to business planning workshops as required
* Support the development of quality marketing materials to support strategic business development activity in alignment with the Marketing and Communications Team
* Trade event coordination
* Proactively market regional 'wins' in collaboration with local, regional and national PR teams
* Coordinate TBC business development meetings
* Provide dedicated support to key sector leads by developing and maintaining a strong understanding of service offering, market trends and sector activity,
* Support and promote best practice and knowledge sharing
* Ensure in depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and use as a tool to undertake marketing activity
* Ensure Salesforce opportunities are up to date and hold accurate management information
* Ensure bi