We are looking for experienced waste or environmental professionals to develop and execute programmes of work to support and underpin site Integrated Waste Strategy.
You will be involved in:
delivering aspects of the site’s waste strategy and ensuring the site remains aligned and compliant with Site Licence, Environmental Permits and National waste policies.
apply specialist waste knowledge and experience to develop supporting waste strategies for the site Lifetime plan.
Provide waste and regulatory advice to waste advisors and decommissioning project teams.
Create and review documentation in line with the site and project requirements
• Previous experience in front end waste strategy development would be advantageous
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable influencing skills and an ability to persuade by working collaboratively and flexibly with all stakeholders
• Evidence of effective and professional behaviours throughout delivery of roles
• HND in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
• 5 years experience working in a waste or environment role
• Minimum of 1 year experience working within the nuclear industry
To find out more please submit your CV today