Senior Engineer (Digital) Contract position for utpo 6 months plus within a Government department
Inside IR35 with a very healthy daily rate, our client is keen to interview and place someone who can do the following:
• Work in a team creating automated and reliable versions of data flows and reports created by the Data Analysts
• Work closely with the Data Architect to create and help implement a cost efficient and supportable architecture for the processing pipeline and data warehouse in AWS
• Be responsible for the development and execution of analysis pipelines according to analysis design. You will work closely with the Team Lead and PMO manager to determine weekly priorities and activities
• Work at pace to develop and manage processes and protocols that are sufficiently resilient and agile to respond to urgent demands from a range of senior stakeholders
• Set up and maintain automated data processes. Identify, evaluate and implement tools to support data validation and cleansing.
• Work collaboratively in a diverse and inclusive team creating automated and reliable versions of data flows and reports created by our Data Analysts
• AWS in an Engineering context is desirable
• ETL data warehouse
Core day to day duties:
• Work alongside data architect
• Developing and running and mantaitng information on pipeline
• Data validation scrits, ETL scripts
• Data manipulation using SQL
• AWS glue
This position will require a basic security clearance which can be obtained within days.
To find out more, submit your CV today!